Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Chopping Away at the To-Do List

I'm in the midst of a two week vacation from my "real" job and determined to get done some of those things that I haven't been able to find time to do recently. One of the top priorities on my to-do list was to finally get a blog set up. If you are reading this, then I must have succeeded!

I've also managed to mark setting up a Facebook Fan Page off the list:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tilleyjewels/92331062695

My most involved, and most important, task I'm trying to tackle is my attempt to complete my wholesale website so that I can start showing it to stores. It's coming along, but I still need to figure out two more pages of coding and finish putting descriptions and prices on about half the listed pieces. I've been picking away at it bit by bit for several months now, but I'm afraid if I don't get it done while I'm off that I won't have time to really work on it until after the holiday season. When I get done, there will be a scream of joy heard round the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment