Thursday, July 30, 2009

TONS of Beading Magazines for Sale

I'm in the process of sorting through nine years worth of beading and jewelry making magazines that I'm planning on listing in my detash shop on Etsy http://tjdestashinstuff.etsy.com/ I'm not really looking forward to scanning and listing all of these dozens upon dozens of titles, but they always sell so well for me on there that it's worth it in the long run. Though I'm a little sad to let my collection go, I'm looking forward to the empty space this purge will create that I can fill with more beading stuff!

I thought I'd give all my beading buddies a heads up in case there are any issues you are looking for to complete your own collections. I'll be happy to pull them out and create a "reserved" listing on Etsy for you. There may be a few random issues that I don't have or plan on keeping, but if there's anything you want let me know and I'll see if I have it. I generally list them for 1/2 the cover price plus shipping cost.

Here's what is going up for grabs this time around:
Beadstyle -- Sept 2003 premier issue to current
Bead and Button -- Oct 1999 issue to current
Beadwork -- Fall 1999 issue to current

I also have a bunch of older Lapidary Journals -- not sure of the dates (I think 1999-2001 or so) but I can check if anyone is interested.

Most issues are in near perfect condition. If anything you might want has any damage I'll let you know before you buy.

I'll take any requests on a first-come basis. Email me at "tilleyjewels(at)gmail(dot)com" (you know how it should be formatted) if you are interested. Please include your location with your request so I can calculate your shipping options.

No comments:

Post a Comment